Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Almost Over...

So Andrew and I are still getting over this terrible cold/sickness that EVERYONE seems to have right now. Riley has been pretty much over it the past few days, just a little case of diarrhea...but I'm glad that she's her normal happy self. I'm also glad that I didn't get the terrible part of this sickness, I've only had a stuffy nose and a headache. And of course, some sleep deprivation. But that's to be expected. Tomorrow we're going to meet Auntie Rachel in Portland, Maine...we were going today but it's supposed to snow 15 inches, yikes! I'll be taking quite a few pictures tomorrow, and I'm sure Rachel will to because she has a SLR! So check back to see some artfully taken photos =)

I hope everyone else is well and not catching this cold!!!

No comments: