Saturday, March 21, 2009

Riley's First Ice Cream!

Friday, March 20th was the first day of spring...and also the opening of Gifford's Ice Cream for the season!! Giffords is THE BEST ice cream I have ever had, and I was looking forward to going to their opening event where they were giving away free ice cream from 6-8pm. We got there at 5:30 and surprisingly enough there was only about 10 people there. We parked and got in line, and then were followed by a swarm of people! We took some pictures of waiting in line and Riley enjoying her ice cream - her first bites were hysterical - and also a video of her demolishing it!! It was so cute. I got her a little baby cone with vanilla ice cream. She made faces at first because it was so cold, but liked it and kept on eating it! Enjoy the pictures and video! **I'll put the video up later***

1 comment:

The Loughran's said...

So cute! I love her little front teeth :)