Friday, March 6, 2009

A Very Large Photo Post!

I've been seriously lacking daily or at least every other day postings to keep everyone updated...so here's a bunch of pictures I've taken over the past few months on my cell phone. Since it's always handy I always get great random shots of her so I know you're gonna love them! Sorry some of them are blurry, the camera on my phone isn't the greatest but it at least does an OK job. Enjoy =)


This was the first time she stood up on her knees, I was lucky enough to capture it!

Loved coming home to this face!



Playing with her reflection in the mirror

Dinner at Blue in Downtown SLO


When she got her first two teeth!

Cutie with her baba!

Chicago O'Hare Airport, this was my favorite part of it, the changing LED lights up above!

The sign hanging in the ramp from the airplane into the Portland, Maine Jetport

The first thing I ate when I got into Maine! Yes, I have an obsession =)

She's a goober, I know!

She is so pretty =)

This is my favorite picture, it's the background on my phone!

Love the embroidery on the back =) It says "Juicy Pretty Thing"

Riley in her Juicy Couture track suite!! Loves it!

There was a serious amount of snow that day. Oh boy.

The Welcome sign when driving into the state

At Burger King, it was hard to get a picture of her with the crown, she wanted it off!

Riley pointing, "youuuu!"

Sleepyheads Riley and Aiden, look at their lips! It was too cute.

Smiley girl. She loves her juice

Cutie with a juice box!

Reallllllly excited to be playing with Daddy's XBox controller.

Standing on the coffee table

Daddy playing XBox with Riley in his lap

Silly girl...she's holding plastic french fries and a hotdog, a hotdog in her mouth

The sunset was amazing...it looks like fire!

Teeth!!

Smiley girl!

On Valentine's Day in the outfit Nana Sheree got her

Eating cookies...she's my little cookie monster =)

Playing with the elephant Auntie Stef gave her for Christmas

No comments: